Jessica O'Neill Dip. CBST answers questions about companion animal behaviour. Providing advice and eduction to promote the human-animal bond.
Visit www.petbehaviour.net for more information or to send in your questions.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

This Months Toy Pick! Tuffies!!


THIS MONTHS TOY PICK.....

Hello Dog Lovers!
Any Owner who has endured the demolition of furniture, shoes, carpet or even baseboards has come to understanding of the importance of chewing in an unfortunate way. For the rest of you....don't wait! Dogs naturally relieve tension and stress through the mouth....not only during teething stages, but throughout their entire lives. Providing proper chewing articles for your dog will not only save your furniture and shoes but could also avoid a nasty Vet trip should your dog ingest something they shouldn't have.  After many questions from clients, family and friends regarding proper chew articles and toys, I have decided to provide a monthly toy recommendation. 

This month I would like to recommended Tuffies
These are amazing toys that actually last!
These are the only stuffed toys I actually purchase for my dogs and my training school. They come in varying sizes, levels of "tuff" and of course styles. They are cute, functional and affordable because you won't need to replace them weekly! I have had the same 4 Tuffies in my dog toy bin for 4 years! 
Make sure you purchase the correct size and "tuff" level for your dog. http://www.tuffietoys.com/sea-creatures

To Recap:
-Tuffies are strong and durable
-Allow your dog to sink in their teeth
-Come in a variety of styles and "Tuff" levels
-Are affordable
-Are adorable

Let me know what you think about Tuffies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been lucky enough to have first hand training and 1 on 1 time with Jessica. I was very impressed with her techniques and I am able to put everything I learned into my daily routine. I see improvements in my dog everyday as I continue to practice what I have being taught. thank you for everything Jessica.

Pet Intel. Behaviour Centre

Pet Intel. Behaviour Centre
VISIT PET INTEL.